Friday, September 9

Spring Heat


After the 30 degree temperatures of the Northern Territory, 23 felt kind of cold to me on Tuesday. But this week has been gorgeous, the sun has been blazing, the sky is blue blue and the leaves on our Ribinia are starting again. I am a sun lover and seeing that I'll be heading over to Germany for 4-6 weeks right in the middle of our summer I'm going to make sure I soak up as much as possible now and eat as much of this season's best while I can. Bring on the heat!

2 Comments:

Blogger kath red said...

oh yeah bring it on (but stop at about 35 degrees please)

4:18 pm  
Blogger seldom said...

Hi, I've really enjoyed your outback travel pictures and words, particularly your description of the base walk around uluru. Love it!

8:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home