Saturday, September 17

Saturday


I'm feeling a bit flat. Not depressed just flat. I'm missing JD and it's not even a week yet. We talk twice a day so I shouldn't complain, but I will anyway.

Had a family visit which perked me up. The girls got a treat from their Mum and so we all did too. My first ice-cream in years. And then Jindi gave a recital of something she's been learning at school. I can't believe a 5 year old can learn 3 pages of text by heart and then deliver it whilst running around with a sarong flapping behind her like fairy wings staying in character and being totally dramatic.

Extreme wind always makes me feel chaotic. It's noisy and it blows all sorts of crap everywhere and I just find it disrupts any sense of peace. It is blowing a gale today, perfect only for doing the washing.

I'm going to go and hire some DVD's now. And then cook something extra delicious for dinner.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You call that an ice-cream??
Did you ever see the picture of the one I had in Denmark?? :)

11:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be carefull with Ice cream!
After a few months of Atkins, I thought I diserved a treat. Icecream never tasted sooo GOOD!
Now I (almost ;) ) regreted... havent ben able to stop since :(

8:27 am  
Blogger dani said...

Yes Kim it's not an icecream icecream, but then again, someone who shouldn't eat cow dairy shouldn't have this at all. Small but nice.

1:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home