Monday, February 20

Productive

Ran into a friend this morning that I haven't seen for a couple of years. He is the best barista I know. But I didn't give in, even though I know how good his macchiatto can be, and insisted on a chai instead.



Discovered there is a real hole in the market for cool kids presents. I went to 3 shops that in the past have always been good and found nothing.



Visited my Mum during her lunch hour. She is seriously the hardest working person I know. She's 66 now and still works 3 days a week. And I can't see her quitting anytime soon.



Loved walking around the 'hood this afternoon. Everything is practically shut on a Monday which means less people, less cars and more opportunity to take it slow and take photos without creating too much attention.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

mmmmm coffee.....love your photos as always!!

4:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As usual, your pictures are gorgeous. I particularly like the one with the shutters.

7:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I definately have to have a coffee by your barista. mmm....love the stuff.

Conch xxx

11:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home