Tuesday, February 21

SPT: None of Me

As I've just said over at Kath's, I'm not partaking in this challenge. I have major issues with putting my whole self up there for everyone to see. To turn from anonymous to out there doesn't sit right for me or my husband or loads of my family and friends. We come from a non-computer world, and most people think this blog world is weird. I however think this blog world is cool. So if it hasn't already been obvious to you yet, I don't post photos of myself that are clear cut representations. I like to leave things kind of fuzzy. Sorry if this seems like major party-poopering. But I'm doing what sits best with me.



Please check out madness rivera's SPT this week - it is seriously the funniest thing I've read in a long time.

2 Comments:

Blogger lisa solomon said...

party pooping? never!

your photos are always breath-taking!

i'm not joining on all of me and i'm not even giving any explanation.... :)

1:02 pm  
Blogger kath red said...

spt is totally what you make of it. i enjoy your pics and posts and hope you will 'join in' in whatever way you feel comfortable with.

be well
k

2:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home