Thursday, March 2

A Different Part of the Spectrum



Doll's rainboots are awesome. And then her little friend arrived with matching shoes, but it didn't stop there - her Mum was wearing a Marilyn Monroe type swishy dress. And I haven't seen red & white polka dots all summer.



Different colours and shapes inspire me today. I bought these for JD's birthday. A simple delicate beautiful flower I don't know the name of again.



I love the stamen and centre of flowers. Like little universes.



After crashing and smashing her little head into the ground, seeing her smile like this restored our confidence that she was OK. She is so tough, and this joy of hers goes straight to my heart.


6 Comments:

Blogger lisa solomon said...

such a visual treat! [and those jellyfish] oh my! thank you thank you

9:50 am  
Blogger Susan said...

You always have the best pictures!

12:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

such gorgeous pictures! they light up my day.

4:47 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

As always such wonderful photos!!! Just love all the red shoes!!!

9:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the polka dots!
gorgeous shot.

7:32 pm  
Blogger eireann said...

I think those white ones are dahlias.

3:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home