Monday, February 27

Special Day



Happy Birthday to my angel JD today. Gotta love a Piscean and everything about them. And I do!



After a weekend spent mostly apart it was so so lovely to enjoy this afternoon together.



This mother was incredibly protective of her sweey baby.



Just as I was about to take this shot a horse appeared out of the corner of my eye. I went to take it and realised the memory card was full. I'd forgotten to delete the last 1000's of images taken. Excellent. Luckily the battery was charged enough to let me delete a whole bunch so I could continue on the rest of the walk.



This paperbark forest is stunning. i can't believe it is literally a 5 minute drive from my house and I live in the inner city and only 3 km's from the harbour. I feel so lucky to have this nearby - this place has so much beautiful energy.

1 Comments:

Blogger lisa solomon said...

that forest.... uh. wow!

and i have those yellow flowers [canna?] in my yard!!! they get so so so tall!!

happy b/day to your pal

5:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home