Monday, June 5

Linky Links

I'm starting something new. I want to make Mondays all about links - links I would like to share with you because they've inspired me in some way. And copying mav I'd also like to share with you some of the beautiful images that have touched me.

*
Bob is a fellow SydneyPhotoblogger and has his own cool site happening with really cool podcasts. He shares with us wisdom and peace.

* Kimbofo has closed down her daily blog, but her
Reading Matters blog is so jam packed full of the most interesting stuff you've just got to check her out. She's brilliant.

*
Sarsaparilla, a brand new blog about literature, media, and culture, from Australian points of view

*
helen morgan



* mindfulness



*slight clutter

4 Comments:

Blogger seldom said...

O mi god. I love those links. on the question of whether its summer yet, I am actually back in Australia now - and in Canberra - so its freaking freezing! Thanks for your comments, I appreciate them :)

10:20 pm  
Blogger Mika said...

great links, thank you! :)

1:19 am  
Blogger lisa solomon said...

hello dani!

love your links/images! wow wow wow... i'm catching up.... and am REALLY hoping that chandelier image is on your flickr so i can fav it 101 times... xo

2:36 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was surprised to see a link i recognized on your linky links.

Kimbofo. i link to her, she links to me on my reading/book blog (http://readingroom.name/) and she's still got my old rr link. will have to let her know to update it.

great idea, too, btw.

3:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home