Tuesday, June 6

SPC - PopArt



After all the rain we've had these past 2 days, this self portrait is a bit like a dream - how I'd love to be lying on a beach and soaking up the heat and sun right now. Enjoying the beach is a huge part of my life and we're lucky to have about 8 months a year of beach weather here in Sydney and so many gorgeous beaches to choose from depending on the wind direction or the crowds or the wave size or where in Sydney you live. I never want to live too far away from the sea. When I do, it makes me feel claustrophobic and like I can't breathe. More SPC'ers here.

10 Comments:

Blogger Kim Carney said...

beautiful place to be!

6:08 pm  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

oooh I wish I was there too

12:33 am  
Blogger boho girl said...

this is crazy beautiful.

i want to be there, swim in that lovely blue~green water and chill.

great job.

xo,
boho

2:03 am  
Blogger Syd said...

This is surreal. The colors are so vivid. Great shot.

6:30 am  
Blogger angela said...

oh yes, i know just what you mean about living seaside! there are only a few months that are warm enough to enjoy the ocean in shorts or swimmers where i live, but i love it just the same.
great photo, great words

10:11 am  
Blogger mcaplan said...

Beautifully done! The colors are surreal!

11:32 am  
Blogger Alexa said...

What a cool visual landscape. So different in a good way :)

9:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it. Reminds me of advertisements from the late 50's ... So cool!

M

1:58 am  
Blogger gaysknits said...

would love to live near that beach!!!

9:06 am  
Blogger Suburban Princess said...

Oh Dani! I love this photo - you are brilliant!!!!!

I love how it feels like those 1960's thriller books and makes me question what's going to happen to the girl in the picture.

-L

7:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home