Thursday, July 13

Can't Get Warm



My hands are aching from an ever increasing stagnation of my circulation. I've been for 2 walks today and I just can't get warm. I sat in the sun for an hour and my gas heater has been blasting hot air into my house and that's not helping either. I need a warm body to snuggle. A hot drink. Lots of ginger & chilli in my food. Actually maybe I need some alcohol?



Despite the cold weather, I was still able to find some beautiful and interesting things in the neighbourhood to keep me amused.







And a Happy Belated Birthday to you Connie - I know you're reading.

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I know what you mean about the warm body to snuggle!!! At least I have central heating...but it isn't the same!!

9:09 pm  
Blogger lisa solomon said...

my feet are almost always cold.... :)

love the pics... esp. the red rocket!

6:00 am  
Blogger s_hayley said...

Some nice shots of neighbourhood life... and still life.

For warmth: Hot Lemon, honey and ginger drinks... and a warmth bath or long hot shower.

11:09 am  
Blogger seldom said...

table tennis in an alleyway almost looks like beijing! thanks for your lovey words - glad your fella will be home soon.

10:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home