Thursday, March 9

Flatness Becomes Rounded Out


Studying took up the most part of today. Anatomy & Physiology - The Skeleton! Yup interesting stuff. Not dry at all.

I knew from the morning's weather report it was meant to be hot outside but I'd only ventured as far as the verge in front of my house to pick up my emptied garbage bin and my backyard to spy on the workmen doing new paving at my neighbours. Their radio was blaring out crappy top 40 scheisse and their power cutting tool to slice through pavers was so piercingly loud I was almost losing my mind.



So 3pm came and I stepped out into the sunshine and was sold on heading down to the beach. It was HOT and I needed a major change of scenery.



The blueness calmed me. The waves caressed me. The sand grounded me. The saltiness tickled me. MW & SK & the doodle triplets company revived me and then the Thai food nourished me.



Home again, a bit more study, connecting with JD via voice & spirit and I feel good again.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... how I would like to have some of that blueness! It looks really really good. Wouldn't mind to trade... ;)

Maybe I've misted in the past days.
Or maybe I'm just being to bold. But... you are studying...? (If I may ask.)

1:22 am  
Blogger dani said...

I'm studying Kinesiology.

5:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for telling.
I'll ask Google to help me find out what it is.;D
Wish you good luck to successfully complete it.
Greetz.

9:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home