Wednesday, May 17

Autumn Days



I'm happy to report that my energy levels continued to pick up over the course of the day. I had an acupuncture session booked and that in itself was a lovely coincidence that brought with it a calming but energising effect straightaway, and hopefully the other real benefits follow suit quickly. I'd taken my camera with me but was enjoying lying on the table and clearing my mind, so will definitely get some shots of those little needles next visit - they just look too cool.



A walk last night after sunset on the beach was the icing on the cake. There was no wind, the water lapping at our feet was warm and I could feel with each breath of salt air my internal batteries being charged.



This morning is glorious - blue blue sky and I'm heading down for a swim at the beach shortly before another busy day of balances on my trusting family and friends.

6 Comments:

Blogger lisa solomon said...

glad you are feeling better.... your pics are just lovely!

10:14 am  
Blogger Shionge said...

Yes, did acupuncture too...fantastic!

1:47 pm  
Blogger Mika said...

I have been craving the beach so much recently... your photos always give me a little infusion of the beach and ocean.

Glad that you are feeling better. The balancing sounds so interesting and lovely.

1:46 am  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

What pretty photos.

I wish I had an acupuncture appointment today. I really could use it.

Glad you had a good day:)

10:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice photos. are those hens and chicks at the bottom? or something else?

5:06 am  
Blogger dani said...

bekka, thye may be hens & chickens - that name rings a bell somehow.

thanks everyone!

7:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home